Book an Event
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your event NOW!
Go Eng Girl
Go ENG Girl provides an exciting opportunity for girls in grades 7-10 and one parent/guardian to visit the University of Alberta to learn from women professionals, academics, and students about the wonderful world of engineering. The event is free of cost, and is an opportunity for both parents and girls to learn what engineering is all about, and the possibilities that are open for girls when they choose engineering.
Date: Saturday October 14th
Time: 9 AM - 1 PM
Location: ETLC Solarium, Univeristy of Alberta
Highlights of the event include:
- A keynote address from a professional engineer in the Faculty of Engineering.
- An engineering design and build challenge, where participants will work together in groups to solve a problem.
- A Q & A panel for participants and parents. Panelists will include current students, young alumni, professors, and professional engineers.
Registration is now open on the Ontario Network of Women in Engineering website at https://events.onwie.ca/
Go Code Girl
Date: TBD (Usually in February)
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Event contact: Jaymie Curilla
Email contact: email@example.com
Go Code Girl! provides an exciting opportunity for girls in grades 7 to 11 to learn about the exciting world of coding and software development, and to discover opportunities in computing and engineering fields. Combining technology and craft, the girls will bring creation to life and meet awesome mentors! This event will equip girls with the digital skills needed for today’s digital world.
Registration has not opened yet for this event.
- Balwin School Science Night
- Edith Rogers School Science Night
- John D. Bracco School Science Night
- C02 Powered Drag Races - West Edmonton Mall
- Girl Guides Badge Activity on campus
- Duggan School Science Night
- Elmwood School Science Night
- St. Jerome School Science Night
- Windsor Park School Science Blitz
- U of A Rural Discovery Day
- Pioneer Days
- MCE Mosque School Workshops
- Oxford Boys and Girls Club Workshops
- National Aboriginal Day
- Kids Conference in Hinton
- Intro to 3D Games at the Saddle Lake Boys and Girls Club
- Kee Tas Kee Now Tribal Council Kids Camp